Saturday 11 October 2014

Welcome!

Yo Yo!

So, this is my blog! Yay! I got my inspiration to start a blog from the beautiful Sprinkle Of Glitter (i'll put links at the end) and I thought eh, why not create a blog at 3 am! Well, let me tell you about me!
My name is Stasia Amarni, but I personally prefer Star. I'm 11 years old and I really like pancakes. Some of my favorite things to do, is do watch YouTubers, such as Zoella, Tyler Oakley, ThatcherJoe, Troye Sivan and Marcus Butler. I really enjoy ice skating and i love The Vamps! Recently, I went roller skating, and my back hurts so much from leaning foward. 
It's currently 3 am and I need sleep, but I want to type!
I live in the UK, and that's not interesting and I have an obsession with coffee shops. I swear I have every social network under the sun (even myspace) and umm my life is boring. I really really really really really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like Troye Sivan and I really really really really really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like Caspar Lee and yeah I copied and pasted all the really because I'm wayy to lazy to type that much. I have a YouTube channel, which I'll put a link to at the bottom, where I have posted one video 
and it's kinda boring... I live on my Twitter and I may or may not tweet YouTubers like 1000000000000 times a day to tell them how much I love them. To be honest, I don't know how far this blog is gonna go but hey, I'll try!
x-----------------------------Star------------------------x
Louise Links:
---xx-----
Find Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment