Sunday 19 October 2014

The Vamps

Yo Yo!
OMG guys, so yesterday night, he 18th October, I went to the BIC, and saw the Vamps in concert! It was fabulous, I died.
So basically, we arrived at the parking place and walked up to the BIC, when me and Meg realized we had left my banner (i know, like omg star, y u so dumb?) and we had to walk all the way back, to the concert hall . But do you know what really made me lose it, was the security guard lady, me and meg walked past, with our tickets, and this lady, said: "I'm sorry. We'll have to take the banner off you, and take to the reception, as your not allowed to hold them up." and I was like hell no! I will take that banner into the concert whether you like it or not.. And I tell you, I was so close to killing that lady, as by now, she threatened to pull us out the concert, if  we're seen holding it up! But as the hardcore gangsters me and Meg are, we held up our banner and James saw it! He pointed over to our side, where everyone had left, as they were trying to stalk The Vamps after the concert, so me and Meg were like the only people in he terrace, and shouted "Like the banner!" laughed, and put up one of those love heart things to me, and I died! It was an amazing concert anyway, and Tristan's drum solo was on fleek! Also, they were telling us about the version of Oh Cecilia they did with YouTubers, and a wild Tyler Oakley popped up on the screen, and I screamed, Oops. Talking of youtubers, a few infront of us, there was a girl, with A TRXYE JUMPER ON! Like OMG, when Ty came on the screen, we looked at each other and it was amazing! They sang like angels, as always and it was amazing. As we were sat on the terrace, not that far from the front, the whole stair thing was jumping! They played fetus videos and it was adorable! I learnt that James wrote Move My Way at 15, which is like my favourite song haha! Anyway, peace out, stay happy.
x------------------------------------------------------Star------------------------------------------x
Stalk Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment