Thursday 30 October 2014

London and The Queen (No Not Elizabeth)

Yo Yo!
Hey guys. Well anyone who actually reads this, you'll see I haven't updated my blog for like weeks! That's because, ladies and gentlemen, I went out my house!
YAY!
And I explored London for 3 days with my fam! It was amazing! We went to Big Ben, London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeons, and much more! The Scream exhibit in Madame Tussauds scared the crap out of me, but hey, experiences, I guess. I really enjoyed going to the Ripleys Believe it or Not museum, which had a mirror maze in it and a Lazer Quest thing haha.
On the train, I was watching Troye Sivan, iconic, and we were in the quiet zone on it, and I was dying of laughter ahah.
Other than that, I have slept, ate and been on tumblr. Iconic. Anyway, I have a boring life, and umm, I don't know what else to say, but lets talk about Tyler Oakley! Ok, Tyler is bae and I love him and well, he's perfect really. I ship Troyler, if you don't, get out! Tyler's hair. Perfect. Tyler's eyes. Perfect. His accent. Perfect. His Voice. Perfect. Him. Perfect. Iconic. Anyhow, Tyler's new video about his imperfections is ADORABLE!!!!!!! His lil foot at the end tho! Iconic. Anyway, Peace Out, Stay Happy

Iconic Count: 3
x-----------------------------------------------Star----------------------------------------------------x
Stalk me
Meh Tumblar
Meh Instahgraham
Me Twitah

P.S. IM SORRY IM BORING :(

No comments:

Post a Comment